Sometimes in life, you come across brands, and I can’t stop but wonder: are they reading my mind?
It was the case when I stumbled upon Corniche Watches.
I lived in Monaco for many years, and since I moved to Finland, I’ve been missing the french riviera.
Not only the good weather but the overall vibe and lifestyle. Simply driving on the Moyenne Corniche before sunset, going for a glass of Rosé by the seaside after a long day made me happy. It was the good life!
Corniche watches branding and story has been crafted around this French Riviera experience.
They did a 10/10 job, and of course, they are Swedish. Swedes have a unique flair for storytelling and customer experience.
I bought the Corniche Heritage Chronograph, blue dial.
This watch cost €385 but be easily mistaken for a +€10,000 watch or even a Patek Philipe 5170P if you are looking from far away.
Even the packaging is better than my Rolex Submariner!
Corniche chose a “hybrid movement” from Seiko, combining quartz technology with mechanical movements. In action, The chronograph hand ticks like a vintage mechanical watch.
I would have preferred an automatic movement, but for this price, I appreciate the fact that they didn’t go 100% quartz like many other brands in this price range.
Design, built quality, story, and price on point. I think I fell in love with this brand.
Trust me it never happens…
Free shipping & return
- Case Size: 39 mm x 11.5 mm.
- Dial: Ceramic with hand-applied polished markers
- Crystal Sapphire Glass
- Strap: Genuine Navy Blue leather with a quick-release function
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Movement: Seiko VK64 Hybrid (sweeping second hand)
- Clasp: Folding mechanism for ultimate comfort and ease-of-use
- Water Resistance: Waterproof up to 5ATM
- Packaging: Piano-lacquered presentation box
- Delivery: Free Express Shipping (3-5 business days worldwide)